Youth futsal academies are not scheduled for this summer because of the lack of available gymnasiums. But there's still hope to do, at least, a minimal amount of futsal when the new Johnson Legacy Center opens in August. Stay tuned for news on this.
A L L R E M A I N I N G A D U L T F U T S A L G A M E S C A N C E L L E D
F O R T H E S U M M E R D U E T O R E S U R G E N C E O F
T H E C O R O N A V I R U S .
Adult futsal season will be conducted as follows:
- Start fourth week of June on 6/24/2020 (Wed). Continue games on Wednesdays.
- NO GAMES DURING WEEKS OF JULY 8 AND JULY 15 AND, UNFORTUNATELY, NO MORE GAMES THIS SUMMER.
- Start at James Clemens High School, which has been a fun venue for a number of years. Move to the newly renovated Johnson Legacy Center (JLC) when it is completed and opens in August.
- Performed online here on www.nafutsal.com. See www.nafutsal.com/site/Registration
- 5/17/2020 was the Early Bird Special price deadline
- 6/7/2020 was the regular price deadline. A late registration was allowed through 6/10 but with a late fee of $50.00
- Adult Team cost is $667
- There is a refundable $100 Team Performance Bond to be posted and refunded at the end of the season if not left for subsequent seasons
- There is a $10/player insurance fee - this is being subsidized by NAFL this summer. It's usually $20/player. This fee goes to US Futsal Federation.
- View full details in Team_Registration_Details.pdf
- 6/24/2020 games start and continue on Wednesday nights in July and August
- 7/18-19/2020 Weekend Warrior tourney
- 8/19/2020 end of season